Trade and Apprenticeship Students
Five $1,000 Scholarships Awarded
Five (5) $1,000 scholarships will be awarded to individuals who are currently attending or will be attending a technical center, trade school, or enrolling in an apprenticeship program centered around the construction industry.
Manufactured Home Residents
Two $1,000 Scholarships Awarded
Two (2) $1,000 scholarships will be awarded to graduating seniors, GED recipients, or students who are currently enrolled in college, technical schools, or trade schools. Eligible participants must live in a modular or manufactured home.
2023 Scholarship Winners
Trade and Apprenticeship
- Andrew Hatcher - Greenwood High School, Alvaton, Kentucky
- Ashton Cunningham - Murray High School, Murray, Kentucky
- Austin Toledo - Bath County High School, Sharpsburg, Kentucky
- Melvin McCoy - Phelps High School, Freeburn, Kentucky
Manufactured Home Resident
- Alexa Garcia - Green County High School, Greensburg, Kentucky
- Mckenzie Jackson - Graves County High School, Mayfield, Kentucky