2022 Scholarship Winners
Trade and Apprenticeship
- Abby Warren - Owensboro High School, Owensboro, Kentucky
- Cameron Craig - Bell County High School, Pineville, Kentucky
- Nicholas Runyon - Belfry High School, Belfry, Kentucky
- Seth Grigsby - Bath County High School, Owingsville, Kentucky
- Timothy Mattingly - Trinity High School, Whitesville, Kentucky
Manufactured Home Resident
- Gracie Jones - Northside Baptist Christian Church, Mayfield, Kentucky
- Sara Saylor - Bell County High School, Pineville, Kentucky
Trade and Apprenticeship Students
Five $1,000 Scholarships Awarded
Five (5) $1,000 scholarships will be awarded to individuals who are currently attending or will be attending a technical center, trade school, or enrolling in an apprenticeship program centered around the construction industry.
Manufactured Home Residents
Two $1,000 Scholarships Awarded
Two (2) $1,000 scholarships will be awarded to graduating seniors, GED recipients, or students who are currently enrolled in college, technical schools, or trade schools. Eligible participants must live in a modular or manufactured home.