Our members are the most important part of our association. Together, their combined knowledge and vision help propel the manufactured and modular housing industry into the future at full force.
Membership in the Kentucky Manufactured Housing Institute comes with many benefits.
Why should YOU become a member? Because you can‘t afford not to!
- Business listing and web linkage on the KMHI web site
- Zoning and land use assistance
- Industry news and updates
- Bi-weekly newsletter
- Education and training programs
- Continuing 5-Hour Education in partnership with DHBC
- Opportunity to attend our Annual Conference
- Endless networking opportunities
- Opportunity to attend KMHI's quarterly meetings
- Opportunities for committee and leadership development
- Advertising and marketing support
- Discounted health, disability, and term life insurance
- Updated on legal affairs that affect the industry, association and our members
- Access to KMHI's Mutal Assitance Fund upon approval
- Governement realtions to include the following:
- lobbying state
- local and federal lawmakers
- regulatory agencies
- political education
- political action committee
- Public and media relations
- Regional activities
We are always seeking new discounts, and want our discounts to align with our members and their company. If your business would like to offer a member discount, and/or if you would like to see a discount offered from a specific business, we want to hear from you!
Membersip List Policy
The Kentucky Manufactured Housing Institute publishes a directory of its members annually and distributes it to each member listed, and to each new member that joins throughout the year. Additional lists are available to members ONLY free of charge, and may be obtained by contacting the KMHI office. Non-members may submit a written request for a member list, and upon approval, may be subject to a nominal fee.