The manufactured and modular housing industries provide safe, affordable, and comfortable housing for Kentuckians of all ages, races, educational levels, ethnic backgrounds, and income levels. KMHI is a trade association for the manufactured and modular housing industries.
The Voice of the Manufactured and Modular Industry.
- 2018 KMHI Annual Conference Info
- 2018 Installer Course Schedule & Form–NOW FILLABLE
- News Overview
- Hall of Fame Nomination Form-For The Class of 2018
- “Accurate Real Estate Appraisal of Factory-built
Homes” Free downloads
- Member Update Form-NOW FILLABLE
- 2017 KMHI Calendar
- Calls to Action
- NEW STATE AWARDS! Certified Installer, Community, Retailer, & Salesperson of the Year Nomination Form-For 2018