Our members are the most important part of our association. Together, their combined knowledge and vision help propel the manufactured and modular housing industry into the future at full force.
Membership in the Kentucky Manufactured Housing Institute comes with many benefits. Why should YOU become a member? Because you can‘t afford not to!
- Business listing and web linkage on the KMHI web site
- Zoning and land use assistance
- Industry news and updates
- “On the Home Front” newsletter
- Education and training programs and annual conference
- “Networking” opportunities
- KMHI quarterly business meetings, and opportunities for chapter activities, committee and leadership development
- Advertising and marketing support
- Discounted health, term life and disability insurance
- Discounted workers’ compensation insurance
- Discounted general liability, open lot & fleet vehicle insurance
- Legal affairs that affect the entire industry or the association and its membership including access to KMHI Mutual Assistance Fund upon approval
- Government relations – lobbying state, local and federal lawmakers, regulatory agencies and other organizations, political education and political action committee.
- Public and media relations
- Regional activities
- Membership application form, click here (fill-in pdf file*).
- Membership information change form, click here (fill-in & print pdf file*).
- Membership information change form, click here (Word).
- Advertising on the KMHI website click here (fill-in pdf file*).
- PAC volunteer contribution form click here (fill-in pdf file*).
Simply fill it in (or print it), print it, sign and fax it back to the KMHI office at (502) 223-7305, along with your dues as appropriate.
KMHI State Hall of Fame Nominations:
KMHI State Awards:
Certified Installer of the Year
Community of the Year
Retailer of the Year
Salesperson of the Year
KMHI Region Map (pdf file*, download free reader)
Membership List Policy:
The Kentucky Manufactured Housing Institute publishes a directory of its members annually and distributes it to each member listed, and to each new member that joins throughout the year. Additional lists are available to members ONLY free of charge, and may be obtained by contacting the KMHI office. Non-members may submit a written request for a member list, and upon approval, may be subject to a nominal fee.
Please submit all requests to:
Betty Whittaker, Executive Director
2170 US 127 South
Frankfort, KY 40601
FAX: (502) 223-7305
* (pdf file, download free reader)